Personal Information We Collect:
Rural Roots Ranch uses the information we collect from our visitors and customers to personalize and improve your visit and shopping experience on our Site. The following types of information may be gathered:
- Information You Give to Us: We Collect Personal Information that is provided by Site users. “Personal Information” includes your name, address, telephone number, credit or debit card information, e-mail address, date of birth, and IP address. Personal Information is collected when you establish an account with us, place an order on our Site, participate in a contest, on-line survey, or when you communicate with us.
- Web Beacons: Web Beacons are web page elements which may employ cookie technology that enable us to record data about visits to or transactions made on our Site. We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics to improve your online experience or our customer service. No Personal Information is collected through the use of Web Beacons on our Site.
- Orders: If you place an order through our Site, you will be required to provide contact, billing, and payment information.
- Email Newsletter Subscriptions: Upon placing an order, you will automatically begin receiving the Rural Roots Ranch email newsletter. In order to make our email newsletters more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from Rural Roots Ranch.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information:
We use this information in an effort to improve your experience on our Site, to provide services to you and to communicate with you about information that you request. We may also use this information to help us target specific offers to you, to help us develop, improve and tailor our Site to your interests.
Who We Share Your Information With:
- Service Providers: We may employ other companies or individuals (“Service Providers”) to analyze customer lists and data, to receive an invitation to review your order, or perform marketing or consulting services. The Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
- Credit Card Companies: If you place an order through our Site, the Personal Information you provide is transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase.
- Shipping Companies: If you make a purchase through our Site, your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX and the USPS to deliver your purchase.
- Links: Our Site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these websites. Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and any submission of data to such websites shall be at your sole risk.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users:
To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose Personal Information to government authorities or third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal process. We may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud or protect our rights or property as well as those of our affiliates, customers, or its users. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your Personal Information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Rural Roots Ranch’s website utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive Personal Information, such as your name, address and credit card number.
You should recognize, however, that no computer system is fully secure and that there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records until you request us to delete this information.
Corrections / Opt-Out:
If your Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by contacting us. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any marketing email you receive from us.