Your order is thoroughly reviewed to ensure that the order is accurate, the payment method is valid, and you are authorized to use this payment method.
If the item(s) on your order are in-stock and you choose to have them shipped, we will ship them as soon as possible.
Perishable items are ONLY shipped on Monday or Tuesday. Your order with perishable items must be placed by 5pm Saturday in order to ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
If the item(s) on your order are out of stock, you will be contacted by email with an estimate on when your item may be in-stock. At that time, you may decide to wait on your item or cancel your order.
If the item(s) on your order are in-stock and you choose to have them delivered to your door, your deliver day will be based on your location.
Location: Delivery Date:
Central Oregon 2nd Friday of the Month
Portland Area 2nd Saturday of the Month
Salem Area 2nd Sunday of the Month
UPS Ground: 2-3 Business Days
USPS First Class Mail: 5-10 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail: 3-7 Business Days
Note: Saturday & Sunday deliveries are not available for UPS.
TOTAL TIME FOR DELIVERY
Total time is based on the amount of time it takes to get payment authorization, order processing, and the transit time from the carrier or delivery schedule. This can range from 24 hours to 30 days for in-stock items.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND DELIVERY
Shipping and charges will be applied to all orders placed with us. If your order must be shipped in multiple boxes, or in separate shipments in the event an item is not in stock and must ship at a later date, shipping and handling charges for the entire order will be assessed at the point when the first item is shipped. We charge only ONCE for shipping for the entire order. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these charges, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping rates for perishable products are calculated by the pound/package size and are calculated at checkout.
Non-perishable items are shipped by USPS Priority Mail and are calculated by size/weight of the items.
CAUTION PERISHABLE PACKAGES CONTAINS DRY ICE
SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE OF DRY ICE
Dry Ice is frozen Carbon Dioxide. Unlike most solids, it does not melt into a liquid, but instead changes directly into a gas.
- The temperature of Dry Ice is extremely cold at 78˚ C.
- Do not allow Dry Ice to touch bare skin. Dry Ice in contact with skin may result in frostbite. Prolonged exposure will cause severe frostbite.
- Always wear protective gloves whenever handling Dry Ice.
- Children must not handle Dry Ice. Adults only.
- Dry Ice will sublimate into Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas.
- Store Dry Ice in an insulated container. The better the insulation, the slower the Dry Ice sublimation. Do not store Dry Ice in a refrigerator or a freezer (unless the Dry Ice is being used to maintain the proper holding temperature).
- Do not store Dry Ice in an airtight container; never store in a glass container. The sublimation of Dry Ice into Carbon Dioxide gas will cause an airtight container to expand, rupture, or burst.
- Always store Dry Ice in a well ventilated area. Avoid storing Dry Ice in an unventilated room, cellar, or automobile. The sublimated Carbon Dioxide gas will sink to low areas and replace oxygenated air. Carbon Dioxide gas at elevated concentrations may be fatal when breathed.
- Some surfaces left in direct contact with Dry Ice may be damaged by the extreme cold. Adhesives may become brittle and break.
- When placing Dry Ice in super cold freezers to maintain temperature, you must limit your time in the freezer. Remove the Dry Ice from the plastic and place free standing in the freezer.
- Air is composed of 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen and only 0.035% Carbon Dioxide. If the concentration of CO2 in the air rises above 0.5%, it becomes dangerous.
- Carbon Dioxide is heavier than air and will accumulate in low spaces. Do not enter closed Dry Ice storage areas without first ventilating the space.
- Limit your exposure to Dry Ice in the freezer and only enter as needed.
Every product you buy from Rural Roots Ranch is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Every effort is made to insure your products arrive safely and unspoiled, however, unexpected delays and damage may happen beyond our control.
If your product or merchandise arrives or is delivered damaged or in less than quality condition, please contact us by email or phone within 24hrs of delivery.
Proof, such as pictures, of damaged or spoiled product must be provided.
When accepting home delivers, please have a secure and preferably insulated place to place the product if you will not be home to receive it. A cooler on the porch is great idea for warmer day when expecting a perishable delivery.
If you’re product is no longer safe to eat due to no one home to receive the package, we are not responsible.
If you are out of town or can not make the scheduled delivery date, please contact us. We will try to accommodate you.
If you have any questions regarding shipment of our items and returns, please give us a call or email email@example.com.