EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI
yield: 4 SERVINGS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 6-8 HOURS total time: 6-8 HOURS
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha, or more to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1 to 1 ½ lbs Rural Roots Ranch Beef Stew Meat
- Place frozen stew meat in crock pot 6-8 hours before planned meal time.
- Add ½ cup of water and cook on low.
- 30-minutes prior to serving the meal: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken broth, honey vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, Sriracha, ginger, red pepper flakes and ½ cup water.
- Stir into stew meat in crock pot.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Serve over rice and steamed broccoli.
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Get your FREE GAME NIGHT GRUB Recipes
INCLUDING: Instant Pot Pulled Pork Nachos
Get the gang together for an evening of games! Prepare a few of these GAME NIGHT GRUB recipes to keep your friends fueled for when the competition gets fierce.
Success! If you don't see an email from us shortly, check your spam folder.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't get you your recipes. Please reload the page and try again.